All those (person, group of persons, association, foundation, non-profit organization, Real Estate Agent, Freelance professional, Company, Agency or Organization - hereinafter "Users") who use and access the website "nonsolostanze.com" (herinafter "Site") and with any information present in this Site, accept and respect the terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms"), whether they be a registered user or an Unregistered user. You should carefully read the contents of these Terms and Conditions if you want to access, register and/or use the Site.
NonSoloStanze exclusively manages the Site, its pages and its contents, information, elements contained in the texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphics, logo, trademark, trade name, the database, the software, rights, and/or other things protected by the rights of intellectual or industrial property.
- The use of the Site by any person (hereinafter "User) and/or by any person, group of persons (hereinafter" Private User ") and/or by Estate Agent, Freelance professional, Company, Agency, Association, Foundation, non-profit organization or entity (hereinafter "Commercial User") is intended solely and exclusively for the purposes of search for/ offer of accommodation. If you are doing a simple search for accommodation it is not necessary to register. If however you wish to place an advertisement and/or participate in any forum discussion it is necessary to register with the Site. The Commercial User is obliged to register in the "Are you a Commercial user?” section.
- The site offers the opportunity to seek accommodation completely FREE of charge.
- Research services within the Site are without any obligation of payment or fee to NonSoloStanze. The exchange of information and the search for accommodation between Private Users must be free of charge. In the event that you search accommodation using Commercial Users a fee may apply for the service they offer and/or supply. NonSoloStanze does not enter into negotiations between Users nor ask for any form of percentage and/or fee arising from the negotiations concluded.
- Use of this Site is open to all Members and the display of advertisements is carried out automatically. NonSoloStanze does not take responsibility for the quality, accuracy, security or correctness of the content posted by Users. The use of information and their content is entirely at the Users’ risk. Specifically, NonSoloStanze does not guarantee that the information and/or their content are precise, accurate, reliable, complete or free of defects, including (without limitation) viruses or harmful context.
- The user who registers agrees to provide truthful information that is correct and complete. Any personal information will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the law in force. You agree to keep your password secret and strictly confidential and not to allow use of this data to others to access the Site; not to create more registrations thus avoiding what is stated in these Conditions or to abuse the function of the Site, or of other Users, or try to pass yourself off as another User. Should you suspect that someone is using your credentials, or has entered into possession of your data, you must immediately report this via email using the form in the contacts area: the account will be removed as soon as possible. The User is responsible for everything that occurs within the account. False statements regarding incorrect accusations may have legal consequences.
- All users can browse or search the site for accommodation. All users can place advertisements for accommodation in the following ways: Private Members can place up to 5 ads; Commercial Users can place up to 20 ads.
- The advertisements placed by the Users on the Website remain visible for a maximum period of 90 days, after which they will be deleted automatically if not confirmed before they expire.
- The User may report any illegal or misleading ads that do not comply with what is stated in these Terms and Conditions by sending a message via email using the form found in "Contacts". Please note that false statements regarding incorrect accusations may have legal consequences. The ads on the site are placed directly by the users. The publication of this does not require the approval or confirmation by NonSoloStanze nor does it provide any form of guarantee by the latter. Therefore NonSoloStanze is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, legislation on privacy and/or any other aspect and/or information regarding the ads.
- All Registered users can delete/remove their subscription from the Site at any time by logging into their account and selecting the link "Delete Account". On deleting the account all the ads will be deleted and thus removed from the system and therefore will not be retrievable.
- It is strictly forbidden to use and/or copy and/or transfer information contained in the Site, directly or indirectly, for any reason whatsoever. The User agrees that use of the content, information and/or services provided on the Site is at their own risk and of their own responsibility. You agree to use the Site and all content and services in accordance with the law, morality, public order and the contents of these Terms.
It is absolutely forbidden to: place misleading ads with contents of a vulgar, discriminatory, racist or defamatory nature; insert vulgar, obscene or pornographic images; use the service for the purpose of spam, fraud, illegal or criminal activities contrary to the principles of good faith; violate the rights of third parties and/or regulations that infringe intellectual property rights, or any other rules of the legal system; copy, modify or distribute the content posted by users without their consent; use crawlers, spiders or any other type of computing device and not to collect information regarding users or content of the site; reproduce, transform, modify, decode, distribute, rent, make available or allow access to the public through all forms of communication of any of the items mentioned above.
It is absolutely forbidden to place any type of ad and/or information and/or material regarding accommodation which already has an exclusive with third parties including real estate agents or similar.
It is absolutely forbidden to use and distribute the brand and the name of NonSoloStanze and its contents without the prior written authorization of NonSoloStanze.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the Site for purposes other than those indicated by NonSoloStanze. In addition, NonSoloStanze reserves the right not to grant access to the services and contents of the Site when it believes its trade policy to be such and/or simply at its discretion.
It is absolutely forbidden to all those who register as Private Users to ask for any form of extra payment, percentage, commission, fee or anything else for their services when searching for accommodation.
It is absolutely forbidden to Commercial Users to register as Private Users.
It is absolutely forbidden to all Private Users to publicize themselves in any form through the Site without the written permission of NonSoloStanze.
It is absolutely forbidden to competitors, etc ..., to subscribe as a form of user and/or to directly and/or indirectly publicize themselves and/or their activities and/or services, etc ..., and/or to third parties related to them or not, without the written permission of NonSoloStanze.
The violation of these prohibitions will be prosecuted according to the enforced law and will give rise to the application of the penalties set out in paragraph 21.
- NonSoloStanze does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access, proper display and use of the information contained on the Website, which can be stopped, interrupted, disturbed by causes or circumstances beyond its control. NonSoloStanze is not responsible for information and other contents inserted in spaces or sites of any third party sites accessible from the Site. NonSoloStanze takes no responsibility regarding the information, content, products and services offered or provided through the Site by third parties (individuals, companies or other entities). NonSoloStanze and/or any suppliers take no responsibility for any loss, damage, claims, demands or expenses arising from: interference, interruptions, errors, omissions, exclusions, telephone line breakdowns, satellite failures, delays, blockages or disconnections during the operation of electronic facilities and not caused by defects, errors and overloads on lines and telecommunications networks, electrical, etc ... or for any other cause outside the direct control of NonSoloStanze; the use of any type of illegal and/or harmful software and all types of media, such as viruses, improper use or misuse of the site / s and NonSoloStanze pages; inaccuracies or errors caused by the incorrect operation of the browser or by not using the updated versions and security when surfing.
- NonSoloStanze is not in any way responsible for economic losses, direct and indirect damage or damage to image, that may be incurred by users or third parties as a result of the use of the Website and/or its services. NonSoloStanze does not enter into any form of negotiations that arise as a result of ads on the site, nor do they take any responsibility for guaranteeing successful results. You declare, acknowledge and agree that any kind of contractual or non formalized deal with advertisers or third parties contacted through the Site, as well as participation in competitions, promotions, sale of goods or services will be performed solely and exclusively between the User and the advertiser and/or third parties. By doing so you agree that NonSoloStanze has no liability for any damages of any kind in relation to the negotiations, deals, conversations of any kind and form, possible contractual obligations arising from advertisers or third persons and legal entities contacted through the Site.
- NonSoloStanze has taken the necessary security measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of personal data, as defined in accordance with the laws in force.
- Some pages on the Site include cookies, which are small data files that are generated in the user's or customer’s computer to enable our systems to remember the language and site selected, as well as other characteristics or the User’s browsing preferences in the first session. These cookies are not invasive or harmful, nor do they contain personal data. The only purpose they have is to customize Web surfing, as stated above. The User can at any time activate the settings of their browser to refuse the installation of cookies.
- NonSoloStanze reserves the right to terminate access to the Site to any User who violates any provision of these Terms at its absolute discretion, without notice, on a permanent or temporary basis, without having to give any justification in any form. The User shall be liable for all types of damages that NonSoloStanze or linked third parties could be subjected to, directly or indirectly, as a result of any breach of the obligations derived from these Terms relating to the use of the Site. In addition, the User agrees to protect NonSoloStanze from any penalty, claim, complaint, dispute, and/or subpoena by third parties, including public bodies, against NonSoloStanze, its employees, its agents, its owners, its directors, its employees, etc ... a result of violation of third party rights by the User using the Site or services connected to it in a manner contrary to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions
- NonSoloStanze reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate, changing, deleting, and adding new information, new content and/or services and activities as well as the way in which they are proposed, identified and placed. NonSoloStanze reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate to the ads places, changing, deleting, and adding new information, new content in which they are proposed, identified and placed.
- Minors may register with us only after previously receiving consent from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts and activities carried out through the Site by minors in their care. Some services may be available exclusively to over 18 years.
- The information, content and/or services of the Site are for an indefinite period. Notwithstanding the above, and in accordance with Clause 16 of the Conditions, NonSoloStanze has the power to unilaterally terminate, suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service and the Site at any time and without notice.
- The use of the Site does not imply, create and establish any kind of relationship and/or partnerships.
- For all users who have violated the prohibitions contained in point 10 there is a penalty of one thousand/00euros for each infringement. For all users who have repeatedly violated the prohibitions contained in point 10 there is a penalty of five thousand/00euros for each infringement. Except for: a) Users who have used and distributed the brand and the name of NonSoloStanze and Site contents without the prior written authorization of NonSoloStanze; b) Private Users who have done advertising through the Site of any kind and/or in any form, without the written permission from NonSoloStanze c), competitors, etc ..., who subscribed as a user in any form and have publicized themselves and/or their activity and/or services directly and/or indirectly etc ..., and/or third parties related to them or not, without the written permission of NonSoloStanze; for all of these (a, b, c) there is a penalty of one hundred thousand/00euros for each violation and/or in the event that they have repeatedly committed violations there is a penalty of five hundred thousand/00euros for each infringement.
- There is no waiver for the information in these Terms.
- If any clause, provision or part of these Terms are contested by a Court as illegal, that are inapplicable or in conflict with other laws, the remaining clauses, provisions or parts shall remain valid and shall remain in force.
- These Terms and Conditions may only be modified exclusively by NonSoloStanze. The changes will apply to all Users from the date, hour and minute as they are published on the Site. The occasional and/or continued use of the Site and/or services connected to it constitutes acceptance of the modifications.
- These Terms and Conditions are translated into several languages. For any interpretation please refer only and exclusively to the Italian version.